Designed with the tattoo artists in focus
With active vibration damping, smooth contactless magnetic needle drive and improved cross contamination control. The unique kinetic design allows fast saturation but also does minimal damage to the skin.
The Scorpion utilizes Neo cartridge needles especially designed for best possible hygiene and smoothness. Organizing and overall workspace orderliness is easier than ever with magnetic fixation, secures the needles where you want them when working.
Now it can also be used for Regular cartridges ( "Cheyenne type" ) with adjustable give.
Included in the box:
- 1pcs Scorpion tattoo machine with standard 22mm aluminium grip. Setup as you choose in the webshop.
- 1pcs Drive magnet Standard (White).
- 1pcs Drive magnet Strong (Red).
- 1pcs Tool kit No.90
- 1pcs Conversion kit No.110
- 1pcs Needle stand. 4 needles can be placed on this stand. Add extra stand if more needles are used.
- 1pcs Oil.
- Extremely low vibrations
- Smooth non-contact magnetic drive
- Minimal skin damage
- Fast saturation
- Effortless start
- Very high durability
- Exchangeable drive magnets for soft or hard hit
- Balanced weight ( 100g with disposable grip )
- Removable grip, easy cleaning and service
- Excellent cross contamination safety
- Works with regular power supplies 0-12V
- RCA and clip cord connections
- Wireless ready
- Disposable grips available
- Input voltage: 0 - 12 volt DC (max. 12 volt DC)
- Power connections: RCA or clipcord (max. clipcord end diam Ø1,6 mm)
- Rpm range Stitches / sec: 0 - 8 000 rpm / min 0 - 130 / sec
- Stroke length: 4 mm
- Needle adjustment: 4 mm
- Machine diam: Ø22 mm
- Max. needle size: 27 magnum
- Weight: 100 grams with disposable grip
- Wireless ready: Yes
- Dimensions ØxL: Ø22 x 113 mm mm